My surgery is scheduled
What To Expect
We are pleased that you have chosen us to assist in your care. Our facility combines the latest surgical technology with a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.
We hope most of your questions and concerns have been answered regarding your upcoming procedure, if not feel free to call us or your doctors office
but here you can find some information that may help you first.
Before your Surgery date
1. You will receive a call from us to go over your medical history and if any bloodwork or other testing is required. Please ensure you notify us of all your daily medications you are currently taking, including any over the counter medications & herbal supplements.
2. Let the staff know of any special needs you might have.
3. Make arrangements for a ride to and from the facility.
4. You will be asked to ensure you take a bath or shower the night before or morning of the surgery with an antibacterial soap like Dial, Lever, or Safeguard
5. Refrain from smoking the evening prior and do not drink alcohol 24 hours before surgery.
The Day of Surgery
1. It is important that you arrive promptly at the scheduled time provided to you.
2. Bring a picture ID, insurance cards and any required co-insurance or deductible due. We accept cash, checks, care credit and all major credit cards.
3. Ensure your ride is aware they will be required to wait on the premises. You must have a responsible person to drive you home and make any necessary stops at the pharmacy after your surgery.
4. Brush your teeth but do not swallow the water.
5. Do not wear make-up.
6. Valuables (i.e. all jewelry) should be left at home.
7. You may wear glasses, but no contact lenses.
8. Wear loose, comfortable clothing and shoes.